FOCUSED ON YOU
The female body is amazing. Conceiving, carrying and delivering a baby is one of the most extraordinary things a human can do. But it can take its toll physically.
The Female Focus has been created to offer women sound, practical and qualified advice throughout their pregnancies and beyond. We help women prepare their bodies for birth, and recover from the process.
We also help women of all ages maintain their health, allowing them to meet their fitness goals and address any barrier to help you live your best life.
Qualified. Knowledgeable. Compassionate.
The team at The Female Focus is made up of skilled wellness professionals who are dedicated to getting our patients back to optimal health. We offer a range of specializations and skills to meet the individual needs of each one of our patients.
The Female Focus has been developed through Erin’s personal experience with birth and recovery, combined with over a decade of professional experience as a physiotherapist - creating a place dedicated to helping women in their journeys through pregnancy and beyond.
Erin has extensive experience in musculoskeletal private practice and Women's Health.
Courses and Qualifications:
- B. Physiotherapy University of Newcastle 2008
- Introduction to Assessment and Treatment of the Pelvic Floor (APA)
- The Pregnant Pelvis: An Integrated Approach (APA)
- Overactive Bladder (WHTA)
- Advanced Pelvic Floor: Exercise, Sport & Musculoskeletal Dysfunction (WHTA)
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling (APA)
- Postnatal Exercise for Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Women (APA)
- Calmbirth (APA)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound for Mastitis (APA)
- The pelvic floor during high impact and weight lifting, Helen Keeble
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Women’s, Men’s and Pelvic Health Interest Group (APA)
- Womens Health Training Associates (WHTA)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Institute for Birth Healing
- Workcover Australia and Medicare
We’re here for you when you need us. Call us to schedule an appointment or use the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
4/10 William Street, Adamstown